Saturday, December 19, 2015

Christmas Skate

Man, I hate to beat a dead horse, but Christmas skate is horrible.

Somehow the three (3!) rink guards kept the ice tourists out of the center, so Skater Dad and I practiced our elements inside the circle and looked intimidating to discourage people from falling on us as they stumble across the center.

And, as usual, the speakers are directly over the center, turned up to full volume and playing mostly Christmas music.

Strangely, "Another One Bites the Dust" came up after "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" and some  song that had bells in it.

I like the song, but if you're too young to have been alive in the 80's, it's not a good Christmas Song.





Anyway, I'm rockin' in the center to Another One Bites the Dust and totally nailed my first real inside spreadeagle, straight legs and everything.

Weren't expecting that were you?





No comments:

Post a Comment