Monday, February 17, 2014

That Amazing Davis and White Lift

From their winning appearance in US Nationals 2014, this video shows the amazing lift D&W did for their Sheherezade performance.

Jaw dropping doesn't begin to describe it.

When I saw it at the Olympics (I was standing in the lobby of my ice rink, watching them on the world's crappiest TV without sound) I gasped.

Now, for your enjoyment, 11 seconds of the most amazing ice dance lift ever.

 




And since I don't follow women's singles, I'm done with the Olympics.

1 comment:

  1. I know, right? I remember the first time I saw them do that lift, can't remember which competition it was, but it was before the Olympics. I did the same thing as you. GASP! Expel air from lungs. Stare wide-eyed at the TV screen, thinking "what just happened there???" It was sooooo awesome!

    ReplyDelete