Sunday, December 16, 2012

I think About Skating All.The.Time

So, I'm prowling through other blogs, or humor websites and I see a picture.

First thing that goes through my mind is a skating thought.

Some examples.

Really, that's carrying skating protection too far!
Christmas public!
I'm at the outdoor rink! Where's the ice! Where's the ice!
Okay, nice spiral. Now do shoot the duck!

You're going to need to work on your outside mohawk some more.
Sigh.
And Stop Drinking.
I try out my new boots.

Coach, please tell the new guy not to hammertoe his lutzes.
These divot are ridiculous!
Oh, that would make a really cute practice outfit.

What alien?

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I'm sitting by myself in a hotel room, laughing my head off at that cat in the red boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, the one about the lutz divots had me laughing out loud. Fabulous!

    And I know what you mean about thinking about skating all the time! I do that now, but when I first broke my ankle, it was terrible! I couldn't stop thinking about skating and I could never skate! It definitely lessened with time, though.

    I do hope you get to return to skating soon!

    ReplyDelete