Sunday, March 22, 2015

I Need to Learn to Shut Up!

Saturday, Miss Bianca (my coach) asked me about my three turns. "They're okay, except for my checking."

This was followed by a half hour of checking torture.

Today I gave my coach a figure skating book for her collection. As she flipped through it, she stopped on an illustration of a two-foot hop.

"I can't even do that off-ice," I joke.

Miss Bianca looks up at me thoughtfully and says, "Next week I'm going to teach you the waltz jump."

I really, really  need to learn to keep my big mouth shut.

So, I'm sure Miss Bianca has in her mind what she wants my waltz jump to look like.



However, let me tell you, along with my spin phobia, my jump phobia, and my backwards skating phobia, I already can anticipate what my lesson next week will be like.

Fortunately, I am this cute!




1 comment:

  1. I have every confidence that you will jump like the top video while still maintaining the cuteness of the bottom video. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete