Sunday, January 19, 2014

My First Program: Choreography

 Coach Miss Bianca gets an idea for my program

I am going to be Captain Hook from Peter Pan!So Coach Miss Bianca scripts out my choreography


Then we run through it. I camp it up.

Exaggerated Sword Play

Head Jazz
Arm Movement and booty shaking
We're still negotiating the level of camp I can put into my skating.
(The full 1960 NBC presentation of Peter Pan with Mary Martin as Peter and Cyril Ritchard as the absolute classic Captain Hook is on YouTube) Here's my special part (cut down to 1:05)

So there's my next three months of skating!

1 comment:

  1. Peter Pan with Mary Martin and Cyril Ritchard is such a wonderful classic!!! I know you'll be great in this. You'll have to post it when you finish it.

    On another note: just read that they're going to do a remake of this wonderful show. Didn't they make a big enough mess with Carrie Underwood as Maria in The Sound of Music? Oy vey! Who will they pick as Peter Pan???

    ReplyDelete