Basic 6 consists of the following skills:
- Forward inside OPEN mohawk, both directions
- Forward Perimeter Stroking with crossover end patterns
- Alternating backward crossovers with two-foottransition
- Backward crossovers to a backward outside edge glide (landing position)
- Bunny Hop (optional)
- Footwork sequence: (3-5 forward crossovers to an inside Mohawk, 3-5 backward crossovers, step forward inside the circle and repeat)
"Oh, and to pass the test to graduate, you have to do a mohawk both ways."
A TEST! I've never been to a rink that tested adults. Usually the coach would say, "Take level x next time." But at this rink, THERE'S GOING TO BE A TEST?!!!
And did I mention the rink charges me for full ice with only half ice access?
|Yes rink, I'm going to keep judging you|