Friday, October 25, 2019

Wearing My Work Clothes to Skate in Group

Packed my boots in the trunk of the car for evening group, then drove to work--leaving my skating clothes on the couch. Fortunately I had a pair of yoga pants in my office, so that night I skated in yoga pants, a cashmere sweater and a heavy coat with no pockets.

  So, without pockets where do I put my cell phone and my car key?
Problem solved



Anyway, since my sweater is a crew neck, I went into the ladies room to tuck the phone and key into my bra just so no man would see me digging into my bra under my sweater out in public.

Then when I got on the ice, the coach gave me my 4 Public Skate Passes
--STAPLED TOGETHER!!
 

 So, no pockets..you know where they went...
For an hour




By the end of the session I was just sticking my hand 
down the neck of my sweater
moving those cards around to stop the itching,
 and I didn't care who was staring at me 
manhandling my boobs!
BECAUSE I WOULD NOT GET OFF THE ICE!




2 comments:

  1. Honestly, I just leave my keys and wallet in my skate bag... hasn't been stolen yet, although maybe I've gotten lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of keeping stuff in my bra. My one regret is that my bosom isn't bigger, therefore my bra isn't bigger to keep more stuff in it! :)

    ReplyDelete