Saturday, June 16, 2018

Who Has Time for That?

Between the 3 1/2 hour round trip to the rink, plus skating, doing off ice exercise, work,  and cleaning the house: who has time to take care of  myself?

I do not kid, I once went 6 months not getting a hair cut until someone told me that beauty shops are open on Sunday now, and have been doing so since the 90's!!  In really big cities you can find beauty shops open 24 hours a day.  No more excuses for me not to get my hair cut!! Maybe one day I'll have enough time to dye it pink.


I do manage to religiously take care of my toenails.

I never let them get this bad
 
It turns out, that toenails improve your balance.  So, I prioritize toenail clipping at the same level as off ice exercise. 

There's your tiny little figure skating fact for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment