Thursday, October 13, 2016

Who's Special? I'm Special.

I had a boo boo Sunday when I fell and tapped the side of my head. So I pulled out my Ice Halo, and I wore it to Group tonight.

The Basic Skills Coach for Adults pulled me aside and used me as an example for the adults in her class. They "scare" her, I guess because they're always a heartbeat from a fall. I did a little twirl while she explained the Ice Halo, and how important it was to use head protection as a beginner.

Really, I've never been used as an example before--not even a bad example. First time!

Then not 20 minutes later the Freestyle Group coach had me demonstrate my (two-foot) sit spin position--cause I may be looking old age and Death in the eye, but by God I can get all the way down and hold a good position.
Originally this was going to be a picture of Kanye West but ... meh.    
Well, what can I say, it's all downhill from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment