Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Coach Confirmed! Real Power Pulls! But...

It's not that I don't trust Gold Skater, but it's always nice when your coach too confirms you have a 'real' skill.

Miss Bianca said, "Yes, those are real power pulls. But...."

"....they're not big enough, but that will come...."

Translation:
Actually, there's moments I'm afraid now.

"....you wave your arms too much and can't keep your shoulders still...."

Oh,....what can I say....
"I'd best, I'd best, I'd best suppress the chest."
"...you need to work the hips more.."

Apparently my hips do lie...
 And then she says....



Riiight.




1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your real power pulls! Now the real fun begins. My coach likes to make me start them from a standstill and throw in both 3-turn and brackets. Oh, and I have to remain on one leg all the way down the length of the rink. Fun! (Sarcasm)

    ReplyDelete