Sunday, December 2, 2012

Fixing Knee Pain--


Once upon a time I dated an anesthesiologist. I learned from him that there are two kinds of pain: Nerve pain and inflammation pain. Advil (sweet, sweet Advil) is an anti-inflammatory and it's working for me.

Tomorrow I see the doctor and learn if a. I'm going to get better with time, b. get better with physical therapy, or c. there's miracle drugs to fix me d. this is the end of my skating.

Please, please let it be this....
I have a miracle shot for you.
PS. I've started The Ice Doesn't Care Facebook page if you're interested. Still learning about FB....yeah, I'm the age of a granma, don't know anything about FB, but I'm working on putting up the pages.

3 comments:

  1. I've often wondered what an anesthesiologist would use for date small talk--pain, of course, should have guessed--thanks for clearing that up for me!

    Hoping you get good news tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your doctor appointment...I hope it's the right outcome! I'll be checking out your FB page, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Be careful with the pain relievers; they can cause hearing loss too.

    ReplyDelete