Sunday, February 22, 2015

The MAGICAL BACK TURN!

At the end of the day Miss Bianca decided she wanted me to revisit  two foot back Threes.

Back threes are notoriously hard for adults to learn, so Miss Bianca restarted me on the two foot version so I can get the timing and motion of the turn down before I start on the 'adult killer' one foot version.

I start going backwards, with my back strong to the center of the circle leaning slightly en, my arms on the circle, and look over my leading shoulder....down, up --- MAGICAL TURN!---down.

I get to the end of the semi-circle and beam at Miss Bianca.


"That was very nice," she says.


I beam even brighter.


"For a bracket."




2 comments:

  1. hey, brackets are supposed to be harder, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started brackets this week. It feels really weird turning the other way on the circle.

    ReplyDelete