Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Lucky Me!

My skating club was having a sale Sunday. I prowled around the tables looking for some soakers since mine were toast.  It was the usual sale. Tiny skates. Tiny costumes.

Then I looked under the table.

I wonder what's under here?
There was a transpack, some other junk, and.....a Zuca Bag, frame and insert

There's always one at every sale. $125. $75. Whatever.

I pulled it out and looked at the tag.



$25!

Yeah, TWENTY FIVE Dollarinos! FRAME AND INSERT!

I don't even know what I'll do with it, but I bought it.

(And I still need some new soakers)

5 comments:

  1. ....and a frame to go with the new bargain.

    Well spotted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was both frame and insert for $25! I edited the post to make that clear.

      Delete
  2. Way to go! Are you actually going to use it as a skate bag?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At this point I don't know. Maybe. The insert was one I'd never seen before, and didn't like so I'll replace that. The frame had seen some use, but in good shape. I think it was a boy's set.

      Delete
  3. SCORE!!!!!! Always wanted a Zuca bag. As for the soakers, if you can sew, they are easy to make.

    ReplyDelete