Saturday, February 21, 2015

I Hate Snow!

I swear I'll bitch slap the next person who says "I love snow."





I live in an area where there's hard snow every couple of years, and not for the whole winter season. People don't have chains or studs, and there's not a heavy snow removal infrastructure.

So I skated last week-- but the snow hit the next day and the hell with it.

Now the snow has hit again today (6 inches)  but I had been following the weather, so I called yesterday and cancelled my lesson.

Tomorrow I have a lesson because another skater went on vacation.

Also, it's going to be 50°F!





1 comment:

  1. Snow and then 50 degrees?? How crazy is your weather? I'm guessing you're not in the Boston area where there's so much snow, the Mayor had to tell people NOT to jump out of the windows into the snow.

    Just remember: 5 more weeks of winter. :)

    ReplyDelete