Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Group Classes at the August 2019 Lake Placid Adult Camp

The early announcement of next week's adult skate camp group classes. Note that there may be last minute adjustments. Most are on ice, but a few are off ice.

CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO GET A BIGGER PICTURE


I know you are eager to find out what I plan to take. 
Back spins, basic spins, endurance skating, back 3 turns, checking, hip alignment, figures loops, edges, counters and rockers. Alicia Walters and Marc Fenczak both hit my skating interests dead center, so they will make a small fortune off my group lesson fees. If I thought my feet could take it, I'd take every turn class, except for brackets, brackets can go to hell. 

 Brackets are the Devil's Turn
Facing inside, turning outside....shudder



2 comments:

  1. I know I'm late with this, but I just saw the schedule. The years I attended, they didn't have classes this interesting. Now I'm sorry I didn't attend. Hope you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I follow your blog. You should come next year, it would be nice to meet you.

      Delete