Saturday, October 14, 2017

After the second group meeting for the Adult Christmas Program

We're on the second part of the choreography

Everybody else goes:
 

What I think my choreographer is thinking


So I'm talking to my mother  on the phone about the Christmas program. She used to organize and direct programs and performances for middle-schools.  She laughs heartily when I explain the kickline (Me: "Just like the Rockettes, but not as high.") and then I say, "So, I'm the third slowest skater in the program, and I'm concerned I'll end up chasing the other skaters to catch the kickline after we do the big turn." She laughs again. "Oh, don't worry, mistakes like that are what people go to see."

Gee, thanks Mom. 

 


1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love how after you've become an adult, parents just keep it real?

    ReplyDelete