Monday, August 18, 2014

When Your Coach Plans Your New Program...

The first thing your coach thinks about the new program is this....


Then the coach thinks: "My student needs to improve something she hates doing!






And when the student sees the choreography.....there's shock!

"I can't possibly do that!" the student wails. This goes on for weeks.




Then your coach give a motivational speech!



This almost makes the outside mohawks facing out the circle. . . at speed seem possible!

Until I try them!


1 comment:

  1. Pairs Coach this morning... "It's just a little waltz jump with a step over. It's nothing." "but I don't jump that way..." "You don't have to really jump. Just do a stupid jump and step over. There, you just did it!" "But I did it really slow.. you want me to do it at 50MPH..." "It's nothing. You can do it. Stop thinking this is hard." O_o

    ReplyDelete