1. Fixed my weak side change edge mohawk by rotating my hip position anteriorly
2. Solid FO3 both freestyle and figures style
3. Waltz 8, a little small, but solid
4. Got the 'hook' for the push for back edges and stroking
5. And out of nowhere I go a back one foot spin
Uh-huh, uh-huh a back one foot spin. Self taught.
Well, okay, it never got more than one and a half rotations. So it's almost a real spin.
Then when I showed it to my coach she failed to show any excitement, delight, pleasure, or any other expression of happiness.
I WHO AM SPIN PHOBIC HAVE A BACK ONE FOOT SPIN! Put your hands in the air woman! Or at least give me a band!
|Nope, didn't get a band|
Coaches, they're never happy.
And I've got a FI3 (bane of my existence) on one foot today too. Amazing day.