Saturday, July 25, 2020

CRS Cross--Figure Skating Supplies

I was randomly surfing around on Amazon using the words "figure skating"--just to see if anything struck my fancy-- when I stumbled across CRS Cross. It's not a name I've heard before but they have a wide range of skating supplies: gel ankle tubes, a wide variety of  sleeves  with gel pads built in --lace bite pads, several designs of malleolar pads, heel pads, boot bumpers--, padded gloves, padded butt shorts, spinners, blade rags, soakers, guards and skate tape.

And then, I looked at their line of skate socks...
My heart stopped

THEY HAVE WHITE SKATE SOCKS!

MY HOLY GRAIL OF SKATE SUPPLIES
--WHITE SOCKS--
OKAY THEY HAVE OTHER COLORS TOO 
I have searched for white skating socks for years and had to settle for white knee highs (too thin) and HUE white knee highs (okay, but still not heavy duty enough), and now I have found real heavy duty white skate socks.  Danskin, and Mondor, and other companies carry tan and black, but no one else carries white socks.
And why have I yearned for this unicorn of white skating socks, when there's a dozen shades of tan, and a variety of other colors on the market?
So I can fold my white socks over the top of my boots and secure my laces....in white...to match my boots!
Man, I hit that 'buy' button about 10 seconds after  I opened the page.




No comments:

Post a Comment