So over the next few months, what do I want to work on? Honestly, I could care less about jumps. I'm not going to master them unless I have a knee replacement. I want to do foot work. I really don't care about spins, but if I don't get a couple of spins, and spirals my programs will just look like a ship sailing on the silver sea. BORRING.
Let's get the easy selections out of the way--easy because my coach is going to make me do them no matter what:
- Back 3's
- Back spins
- Completely switch over (again) to my wrong side spin direction. I now have 4, maybe 5 coaches, telling me to switch. I might as well make a commitment.
- Back inside edges (one of those "I need to practice this 4 or 5 times with a coach to pull it together since the outside version is going so well" edge skills.)
- Waltz 3. Because that will force me to get my 3 turn checking in line.
- Back edge pulls...because every coach I work with is determined to get me to do this, I might as well just suffer and take one for the team
- Outside mohawks---because it will make my coach so happy to teach me, and then I can do mohawk rolls. My coach loves mohawk cute little elements.
The next few months aren't going to be the cesspool of suffering I thought they were!
You know, I feel much much better.
Until I think of Back Threes...