Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sometimes I Should Just Keep My Mouth Shut

Saturday I had a lesson with Miss Bianca for the first time in over a month.  I caught her up on what I'd learned at Lake Placid.

When I told my Home Coach that Paul Wylie said
My Left Mohawk was "Very Good"

"Now, what about the *right* one?"

When I told my Home Coach that Natalia Dubova said
My Forward Crossovers were "Very Nice"

"Well, what about the *back* ones!"

When I Showed My Home Coach my Bunny Hops that I could now do in my new Boots That I couldn't Do BEFORE

"OH,  you have a bunny hop."

Then she made a few remarks about Jillian Michaels' style of coaching, and we got down to serious business.


1 comment:

  1. I am so glad I don't compete. My coach would burst a vein. :B Love that Sheldon gif.

    ReplyDelete